Monday, October 25, 2010

FAR TO MUCH DRAMA

I DONT LIKE DRAMA I DONT LIKE DRAMA
okay fine i am a drama queen
BUT
boys make my brain slightly crazy(thats all i shall say)

this morning i went for a run while listening to Teegan and Sarah on my ipod
did some exercised
then reapplied for my Learners License in Fishoek
so i am rewriting on the 30 November

after that i drove into SimonsTown to pay my Traffic fine
but the system was down, and the officer that gave me the fine didnt specify that i am a learner Driver .
even though my dad was in the car with me they want to charge me R500 for being an unlicensed driver rather than R200 for driving without a license in my vehicle or on my person...
SUCKS BIG TIME.. Going to Court tomorrow to plead my case
i need every cent i have to save for a slr camera

cruised around Pick n Pay for far to long and probablyspent abot a hundred rand sending texts trying to sort out my personal life... which by the way has yet to be resolved

anyways boredom of so many words so here are a couple pictures from my trusty blackberry
kwezi rocking out with my new VZ's

 wun wun wabbit wun here comes the farmer with his gun gun gun
JOKES brons Bday present

looking through my 2009 diary(some of the shit i wrote was uhm yeah)

metalhawking

home sweet home..4.3's and booties

spot the difference

Waiting in the car..love my new Vz Opticals

a little early to be applying for a learners?or was i just a late bloomer
Friday i did a photoshoot with Billabong and Craig Kolesky
when i get the photo's and think of something to say i will do a whole blog dedicated to it
in the meanwhile check out Craigs blog http://ikulula.com/41

No comments:

Post a Comment