Thursday, December 2, 2010

LIKESERIOUSLY

my dearest i dont think i could ever abandon you.
we have been through so much together.....so here's the deal.. i am going to be doing a shit load of blogging .
my new commercial site is up and running
check it out...  NEW BLOG....

Synergy last weekend blew my mind.... literally my mind is gone.. i shaved the side of my head. with my dads electric razor. i cant believe the rush it gives. my hands were shaking and my heart was beating.. to fast..

BUT there is this human that makes my heart beat faster and my blood soar to below boiling.
i may have a slight addiction to him....ok perhaps more than slight. its hard to stop.its hard to leave.its hard to stop smiling all day long. When i am around him my brain feels like cotton candy .light and fluffy.
i have to make a concerted effort to THINK..

No comments:

Post a Comment