Sunday, January 2, 2011

Can you Feel it??? iiiits GONE!!!!

GOODBYE 2010
HELLO NEW YEAR

i think somebody should invent a silencer for the vaccum machine...

like seriously this year has gone far to fast. i cant believe a year ago right now i was on my way to the cederberg for the Hoffman family Holiday. feeling all depressed and sad for myself. looking back i realise what an absolute dork i was getting upset over a boy. so not worth the effort.

BUT NEW YEARS .. drooooooove all the way to town.
Cam and i had dinner with my parents at simply asia.. slightly random . I LOVE ASIAN CUISINE.

one day i will go to Asia.

one day i will stop eating and talking about food ALL THE TIME.

5 4 3 2 1 HAPPY NEW YEARS. that went down at Cape to Cuba . bonfire.beach bar. monster bottle.pretty bad music and patron. 3am phone calls to dad. my dad is the best.



























i have been slightly slack wiith my camera lately . sad but true story
on the 1st of january 2011 i had a very fun surf at long beach
evening surfs are my favourite thing in the world
my absolute favourite
what a lovely start to the year had a picnic on longbeach with some special people

time to get a move on with life. time to get a flat white from Eat because..........

No comments:

Post a Comment