Monday, November 8, 2010

i Had myself a Pretty little TIME

I am starting to enjoy Cape Town.... a whole lot more...more than i used to . i dont always want to be somewhere else with someone else anymore...it makes my life a little easier..

SO this weekend i had quite a pleasant time
Went to the Anti Whaling Protest
Met some pretty people in Town.... girls that sing and play guitar are quite wonderful
After hanging out for a couple hours listening and sipping Sweet Rose'
i cruised around town with these boys david and jay.
we climbed a tree..... on longstreet
a car guard decided to very ungraciously grab my foot and yank me from the branches.
how uncool after that i bailed for awhile :)
then
Assembly was nuts when Gina and I decide to squeek a little sneaker you just
KNOW
it is going downhill(in a very good way)

Saturday: Kalkbay:Latte's:Sandwiches:Harbour:sun:good company:second hand shopping: this made my
heart smile

the sun shone on sunday . i won W.P champs . tried to sew and listened to death metal.
mom made homemade pizza and my friend came around for Dinner.

I want a little cup of mocca java RIGHT NOW...and i want to finish editing photo's

No comments:

Post a Comment